Oliver the bear
gives 10 meals
Prices include VAT + all import fees
Free Shipping Over €85
Birthday: July 19th
I live in the wilderness and I wouldn’t have it any other way! I love being as fearless as I am kind and roaming the awe-inspiring forest every day. Come wander with me and we’ll leave no stone unturned in this thrilling, interesting world. Let’s be courageous - let’s be kind!
Favourite quote: “Have courage + be kind.”
Goal: To provide 1 million meals a year.
1 doll provides 10 meals to children in North America and around the world.
- hand knit with premium 100% cotton yarn
- high stitch count for durability and softness
- premium felt and knit details
- stuffed with hypoallergenic polyfill to be the ideal cuddle weight
- safe + non-toxic: US + Canadian safety standard certified
- available in two sizes: little 13" and regular 20" in height
- signature 10 meal wristband
- handmade in Peru using sustainable, fair trade practices
How does my purchase
make an impact?
1 doll = 10 meals
You are helping children grow, fight disease, develop cognitively and reach their full potential by providing nutritious meals.
You are supporting artisans in Peru with sustainable, fair trade wages.
You are giving children the energy they need to learn as well as an incentive to send them to school.