Savannah the lion
gives 10 meals
Prices include VAT + all import fees
Free Shipping Over €85
We stand by our dolls 100%. If you are unsatisfied with your doll for any reason when you receive it, you can replace or return it, no strings attached!
Birthday: May 3rd
I’m happiest when leaping across the magnificent grasslands, looking for the next adventure. When I’m faced with a challenge, I hold my head up proudly and say, “I can do it!” because the only way to see what we’re capable of is to try. So put your paw in mine, and let’s take chances!
Favourite quote: “Let’s take chances.”
Goal: To provide 1 million meals a year.
1 doll provides 10 meals to children in North America and around the world.
- hand knit with premium 100% cotton yarn
- high stitch count for durability and softness
- premium felt and knit details
- stuffed with hypoallergenic polyfill to be the ideal cuddle weight
- safe + non-toxic: US + Canadian safety standard certified
- available in two sizes: little 13" and regular 20" in height
- signature 10 meal wristband
- handmade in Peru using sustainable, fair trade practices
How does my purchase
make an impact?
1 doll = 10 meals
You are helping children grow, fight disease, develop cognitively and reach their full potential by providing nutritious meals.
You are supporting artisans in Peru with sustainable, fair trade wages.
You are giving children the energy they need to learn as well as an incentive to send them to school.