Eloise the elephant
gives 10 meals
Prices include VAT + all import fees
Free Shipping Over €85
We stand by our dolls 100%. If you are unsatisfied with your doll for any reason when you receive it, you can replace or return it, no strings attached!
Birthday: May 31st
I live on a stunning savanna under the gigantic blue sky. I love romance and ruffles and even though I’m little, I want to achieve big things! Let’s be BFFs, stare at the clouds and tell each other our wildest dreams. I have a perfect memory, so I’ll never forget what an amazing person you are!
Favourite quote: “Dream big.”
Goal: To provide 1 million meals a year.
1 doll provides 10 meals to children in North America and around the world
Fabric & Features
- hand knit with premium 100% cotton yarn
- high stitch count for durability and softness
- premium felt and knit details
- stuffed with hypoallergenic polyfill to be the ideal cuddle weight
- safe + non-toxic: US + Canadian safety standard certified
- available in two sizes: little 13" and regular 20" in height
- signature 10 meal wristband
- handmade in Peru using sustainable, fair trade practices
The craftsmanship on this doll (and all the others I’ve purchased) is amazing. My 5-month old enjoys cuddling without them and playing with them. And it’s an amazing give-back brand.
The girls love their new “loveys”. I am a knitter who appreciates the beautiful hand-made-ness of these cute stuffed animals.
This elephant is going to be so well loved. The jumper is so cute and the ears well attached. Thank you for another wonderful cuddle!