Lucas the llama
gives 10 meals
Prices include VAT + all import fees
Free Shipping Over €85
We stand by our dolls 100%. If you are unsatisfied with your doll for any reason when you receive it, you can replace or return it, no strings attached!
Birthday: August 2nd
I live in the spectacular mountains where I romp with my twin sister and all our friends in our herd. I’m a laughing llama! Sharing a joke with one of my buds like you is the best. I’m also a loyal llama so you can always count on me. Let’s be lifelong friends and LOL all day!
Favourite quote: “Be nice first.”
Goal: To provide 1 million meals a year.
1 doll provides 10 meals to children in North America and around the world
Fabric & Features
- hand knit with premium 100% cotton yarn
- high stitch count for durability and softness
- premium felt and knit details
- stuffed with hypoallergenic polyfill to be the ideal cuddle weight
- safe + non-toxic: US + Canadian safety standard certified
- available in two sizes: little 13" and regular 20" in height
- signature 10 meal wristband
- handmade in Peru using sustainable, fair trade practices
We are so pleased with our large Lucas. The quality is exceptional and our kids love him!
Spirit of the Season
My doll was given to a child in need who may not be receiving any other gifts this Christmas. For her I imagine the fact other children will be receiving as a result of her gift will hold extra special meaning. Also, the fact little Lucas is made by hand makes him extra lovable. I love him and he was gifted with love in the spirit of the season.
Lucas the Llama
I bought two of these for two of my grandchildren for Christmas! They are whimsical and well made. Thank you for your ethical and moral stand with this product. Contributes to making these very special dolls indeed!!!! ♥️