Hudson the polar bear
gives 10 meals
Prices include VAT + all import fees
Free Shipping Over €85
We stand by our dolls 100%. If you are unsatisfied with your doll for any reason when you receive it, you can replace or return it, no strings attached!
Birthday: January 12th
I live with my twin sister where the air is cold, the mountains are magical and the snow makes perfect snowballs! I’d love to stand on top of a mountain one day – won’t you come with me? There’s no telling how high we can climb when we believe in ourselves. Let’s go far together!
Favourite quote: “You can move mountains.”
Goal: To provide 1 million meals a year.
1 doll provides 10 meals to children in North America and around the world
Fabric & Features
- hand knit with premium 100% cotton yarn
- high stitch count for durability and softness
- premium felt and knit details
- stuffed with hypoallergenic polyfill to be the ideal cuddle weight
- safe + non-toxic: US + Canadian safety standard certified
- available in two sizes: little 13" and regular 20" in height
- signature 10 meal wristband
- handmade in Peru using sustainable, fair trade practices
Hudson times three!
Hudson seems to be a favorite with our littles, with good reason. He is a handsome bear, ready for adventure. We have purchased three already he is so popular!
We love cuddle and kind!
These dolls have been a staple in our house since my first was born. There is something about them that my kids just attach to. They’re amazing quality and we can’t get enough!
Ring 'Bear'-er proposal gift
Hudson the polar bear was the perfect gift for our Ring 'Bear'-er proposal for a winter wedding. We found a "diamond ring" and placed it in Hudson's pocket with a note asking our sweet nephew to be our Ring Bearer. We love that Hudson was a great example of serving others by providing meals for other children.