Stella the polar bear
gives 10 meals
Prices include VAT + all import fees
Free Shipping Over €85
We stand by our dolls 100%. If you are unsatisfied with your doll for any reason when you receive it, you can replace or return it, no strings attached!
Birthday: January 12th
I live way up north, up near the top of the world! I love making snow angels with my twin brother and adore the way snow tingles on my tongue. I believe we’re all just like snowflakes – different in our own beautiful way. That’s why you’re amazing exactly the way you are!
Favourite quote: “Believe in yourself.”
Goal: To provide 1 million meals a year.
1 doll provides 10 meals to children in North America and around the world
Fabric & Features
- hand knit with premium 100% cotton yarn
- high stitch count for durability and softness
- premium felt and knit details
- stuffed with hypoallergenic polyfill to be the ideal cuddle weight
- safe + non-toxic: US + Canadian safety standard certified
- available in two sizes: little 13" and regular 20" in height
- signature 10 meal wristband
- handmade in Peru using sustainable, fair trade practices
I’m in Love with these beautiful dolls
They are so nicely made. As a knitter, I appreciate the attention to detail in your dolls. They are my favorite gift to give.
Perfect Flower Girl proposal gift
Stella the polar bear was the perfect proposal gift for our flower girls for our winter wedding. She arrived at our niece's homes holding a small bouquet of flowers. We also love that Stella is a great example of serving others by providing food for other children.
More than just a doll
This is the 5th purchase I have made from cuddle and kind as gifts for my daughter, new parents and first birthdays. The craftsmanship is intricate and delicate and durable. I love supporting this company and their mission to feed the world. They make unique and socially conscious gifts.